WoTL is seeking to appoint an interim board member as an active contributor to the organisation.
WoTL’s vision is a thriving agricultural industry that recognises the influential contribution of women. As a not-for-profit WoTL provides insightful leadership through collaboration and exists to amplify the positive influence of women in agriculture. WoTL produces outcomes by identifying and delivering responsive and effective initiatives such as professional development and networking. Working with partners and funding bodies WoTL delivers inspiration and growth across Australia. With its headquarters in South Australia, registered with ASIC WoTL is a Company Limited by Guarantee under the Corporations Act 2001.
About the Opportunity
WoTL is now seeking applications to serve as a member of the WoTL board. As a board member you will, in conjunction with the Chairperson and other Board Members, contribute to setting the strategic direction of the organisation and play a hands-on role in leading and supporting the organisation through an exciting period of growth and development, building on existing programs that are held in high regard within the agricultural sector. Directors serving a term on the WoTL Board of Directors are expected to participate fully and share in the strategic governance of the organisation, on behalf of its membership and in service to women in agribusiness. The position is voluntary and directors are expected to contribute 100-150 hours per annum. The position is open to suitable applicants from across Australia. WoTL celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment.
About the Role
Directors must have a demonstrated commitment to WoTL and its values, have expertise and capability in leadership and governance, sound business acumen and a focus on delivery of strategic outcomes. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate high level experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Commercialisation and product development with a strong customer focus.
- Relationship management and networks with a focus on building partnerships. Networks across agriculture and/or the agricultural service industries will be considered an advantage.
- Industry knowledge/experience in agriculture, agribusiness and/or regional development, with cross-sectoral experience considered an advantage.
- Marketing, promotions and communications, including through mainstream and social media platforms.
- Finance and financial management.
- Information and communication technology.
- Innovation, disruption and change management.
- Program design and evaluation.
For Further Enquiries and How to Apply
All enquiries regarding this position will remain private and confidential.
Please see below the Director Information Pack and Application form. If you require further information please contact Kim Blenkiron, Executive Officer at email@example.com
Applications close 5 pm Australian Central Standard Time Monday 15th June.